Re: My forum, a work in progress

Really, when one gets started on things, a lot of the load will be on the creator. I mean, look at my repository of the list of accessible Retro games. Who has contributed to it in its month or two of being up? Just me. So yeah, when you begin something, sometimes you're the only one that will make it better. It's hard, it really is, and a thankless job at that, because no matter how many people say "oh coolio new thing thanks a trillion billion!", they won't contribute, although they might give suggestions that you'll have to implement. Again, it's hard.