Re: Scrolling Battles Rewrite

Hi,
@mason: I'm wondering if this version of the game should be subtitled, as to not confuse the original scrolling battles. I don't know whether scrolling battles hd would work, or possibly scrolling battles remastered?
I know it's your game here, I'm just making a small suggestion. Heck, maybe even the rather generic sounding scrolling battles plus, depending on if you are adding more than the original.
@geovani: if you read the readme file, you will notice that there is a new section about creating weapons, so your idea is already implemented.

  • [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: masonarm1999
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: roro
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Giovani
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: aaron
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: aaron
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Arabic two thousand
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Adel
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: burak
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: masonarm1999
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: masonarm1999
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: connor142
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: garrett
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: garrett
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: severestormsteve1