Orca navigation on firefox and a good PDF reader for Ubuntu-mate?

Hello everyone, so I finally decided to ditch Windows after it started becoming slow and sluggish.
I played around with Ubuntu-mate some, and I quite liked it, so I went ahead and installed it.
My 5 year old laptop is as good as new again.
However, I have some questions.
Is there a way in firefox to navigate with arrows to individual links and not use tab to jump between them?
And also, is there an accessible PDF reader for linux out there that I can use, I am struggling a bit with open office.
Lastly, are there any nice packages that you guys can recommend me install that you have found useful?
Cheres and have a nice day all.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Donavin . Liebgott via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Donavin . Liebgott via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector