Re: How can I play Ps4 games on the computer?

Um I live in the US and my ps4 has a screen reader, so that bit about having none wherever you libr is dead wrong. Also guys, did you know that you can put your games into folders? If you do this, the games and folders will never change positions, making them easier to find, even without a screen reader.