Re: I'm hear with some geometry... again!

So an update.
We tried using nets for shapes. A net is, if you aren't aware, the same shape except it can turn into being 2d. For example, a triangular prism would just look like 3 rectangles with 2 triangles attached to the middle piece. That sort of worked, except we still had the same issue when we moved back to the picture. Upon feeling the triangular prism on paper, I was sort of able to find the bases... only because I knew what to look for, and even then I used wrong integers as the base length and height. Furthermore, I couldn't find 3 rectangles inside the picture... at all. This is making me so confused.