Re: Site updates March 1st

@Mayana, you can thank Pitermach for the Bulwark entry. Actually I appreciate he took care of this since with my lady doing radio therapy, I've been stuck with my laptop which has 3gb of ram and a track pad so wouldn't be good to test the game on.
Since my lady is finishing radio therapy next week though, I would like to give the game a try purely for myself.

@conor, I need to have another look at bit life. When I last checked reading back history was still a miner pest, as were those overlays for various things, that however was quite a while ago and matters might have changed, indeed I do remember seeing in a recent update they'd altered some of the less accessible minigames like escaping prison. I'll try and get another look at the game this week.

Life simulator I haven't tried yet, but I'll see what I can do.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : defender via Audiogames-reflector