Re: [joke] nvda glitcher!

A previous version of this message had me defending my stance by saying that I qualified things. I did, but not appropriately.

I spoke hastily. I was wrong, and I'm sorry.

What I should have said, but did not say, is that if the program did more than was advertised, that could be grounds for action against rory-Games.
Since it does exactly as it claims, it's annoying and, to me at least, rather pointless, but so long as no one can force you to download, execute or otherwise access this program, I see no real harm in it.
If you want to download it and laugh because your NVDA stutters, I mean go for it, I guess? I don't see the appeal, but that's personal preference.

In my defense, what I saw was the following:

1. This user has a bit of an iffy history (better than some, worse than others)
2. To my admittedly limited experience, it's only a short step from letting a user dictate the amount of queries to forcing a number of queries as soon as something launches.
3. Given that the post was framed as a way to potentially get people to fake computer crashes, that didn't help the given impression.

In other words, I saw the potential for more than was there, and spoke in a manner suggesting that I believed that this extra stuff was likely and would merit retributive action. That's on me, totally my fault. I apologize.

One thing I will finish with, however? I think this is a really iffy idea, precisely because someone is probably going to take this, tweak it and make it malicious. I suspect it would not be difficult. It may not have been malicious at all, but it might have still been ill-advised.