Re: Installing Lineage OS on my first generation Google Pixel

I'd rather not run a version of Android that's not getting regular security patches. I'm also not buying another Pixel because they're absurdly expensive and I'm not supporting Google's arbitrary "Let's drop software support so people buy new devices" philosophy. I know Google Play can sort of update system components now with Android 10, but that's not a full solution as far as I know.

If I'm understanding this correctly, I should get the full Google Apps ARM64 package for Android 9? Does this include TalkBack? Why can't I enable TalkBack with the accessibility shortcut after installing Lineage OS? Finally, is there a way to install this using only the command line? I was reading something about using touch screen controls with TWRP recovery, but I'd rather not do that since getting sighted assistance might be a little difficult at the moment.