Re: i'm leaving!

Attention, everybody!
This Dan_Gero (whatever he calls himself) is a viscious and evil dictator! He has instituted a coup of the Pop Collective. I will not be assimilated into this abomination of an organization. In fact, I have smited Dan_Gero, and his head is delivered to each member of the audience in tiny, infinitesimal fragments. Bow down to me now, with your nose exactly 0.120 millimeters from the floor. If your nose is just 1 millimeter closer to, or farther away from the floor, then it shall be sliced open as an example of what happens to such idiocy. I have reinstated Nocturnus back in his rightful place as the leader, after giving him a superpowered form of mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Dan_Gero is now a horcrux, and is part of my shattered soul. Muhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector