Re: Alter Aeon May 2014 Update

Hmmm, that's less good Victorious. I've been a little disappointed that I spent several practices to learn the clerric enchant armor spell, but comparatively little melee armor is enchantable, this combined with the fact it'll likely be a very long time until I get petraglif and probably won't be wearing much by way of wood or none necromantic bone gear won't be that helpful, indeed I don't currently use bone blade because my holy weapon is much more powerful and I'd be willing to bet that the Dace of Moran isn't runable either.

It's actually a shame the druid can't create rings or pendents just for the purposes of having runes carved on them the way they can make spell staffs, sinse I actually enjoy the fact that by using spells to create armor and weapons I simplify some of the equipment balancing I need to do by having some slots already covered by my spells. balancing equipment is never something I enjoy much in rpgs, I& #039;d rather be out there exploring and reacting to what my enemies throw at me, and gathering the wherewithall to kee my magical gear going than sitting around comparing stats on every peace of gear.