Re: about my new game rory farm

2 things. 1. 19's ideas were exactly what I was going for. I would even go a step further and say, each season would affect the purchasing of certain goods, like for example, in Christmas, you'd sell more apples, grapes, etc. In summer, you'd probably sell more oranges and citrus fruits in general, and in the fall you'd maybe sell extra pumpkins. IDK about spring though, because, well, I don't have spring where I live. smile!
You could also make it so the user can choose the country where their farm is, and that could affect certain factors, like prices of land, upgrades or, as I said above, it could affect the crops you can grow, or the climate.
2. I think I'll stick to python because its super-duper awesome! And, its taught by Nathan Smith of NathanTech! Pure Basic doesn't have that.
Anyway, ignore point 2, and I think I gave you some good ideas to wwork on.