Re: STW questions

1. Yes pressing alt t will pull off your cooked food from the spit, this was changed because it's a different action than sticking your meet on the spit. In other words: stick it on with t, pull it off with alt t.
2. though we generally don't change genders, we can always make exceptions. In such cases it is suggested to pm or admintell any admin so we can deal with the situation
3. At the tripple poster, if that was intentional, than that was pritty lame and under the belt. Seriously, why is this even needed in a topic that so far remained humane and enjoyable...