Re: need help with heaven and earth war 2

It's been a long time since I've played, but I think you need to move the first one to the left then if you can't pass, move it again. It will automatically move to the right. After that, move the one ware the door is and you can enter the door and fight the boss. The boss is very easy, thanks to Earth.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Douglas1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector