Re: audiovault, suggesting or asking for specific audiodescriptions

Uh, no, he is not. Maybe try doing your own research before posting in future? You seem to have a habit of jumping to conclusions with little to no evidence to back them up, perhaps work on that as well? I'm sure I'm not the only one who frankly gets tired of your random, unnecessary, inflammatory comments. Knock it off.
To answer OP's question, I'll have to check the website again, but I'm pretty sure there's a contact link or contact info somewhere on the main page. If not, you can always try contacting gryffindor via the forum, since he seems to be one of the main if not the main contributor.
HTH.