Re: iDownloader - Download Files Quickly and Easily!

So, I'm sorry, but Rory, 2 things.
1. Psycho Strike isn't an epic game, and by you saying that tunmi advertises his game as if its psycho strike, the most made fun of audiogame in the modern age, you're basically saying he advertised his game rather blandly, so you doug your owwwn pit there.
2. You sound like Ivan attacking you when he bombards you with console game propoganda. Let that soak in. Personally, I understand the purpose of this game. It can really be annoying to go download an update to something, its much easier to run something where you just have to enter the URL and it downloads. I'll be trying this out tomorrow, then I'll see if the anti-tunmi propaganda was needed. Still, someone like you, Rory, shouldn't be talking to others like that, because when people sing the console game song, you're quick to get angry. I see brilliance from you in one topic, and complete hypocritical posting in another.