Re: Seeking World Builders

bookrage wrote:

I'm a really lousy typist and such, but I'd be willing to try. Is there any sort of things you need. I will not know how to make monsters with appropriate power levels for zones and such, but I'd be happy to help where I can.

Very awesome. There are certain level ranges that are lacking in areas and we're looking to add more content for them. I don't have any specific area themes in mind, though I could come up with one if you prefer to have direction. The general theme is medieval-fantasy, and we do have a lot of forests, caves, and water, so perhaps something different from those. Would you be interested in coming up with an idea or would you prefer that we give a theme?

There's a command you can use to automatically set the power levels for mobs, and then you can sort of fill in the rest as you wish, like which skills or spells it should use and such.

Feel free to stop by the MUD one of these days and we could chat. Thank you for your interest!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ErionMUD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ErionMUD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ErionMUD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : starlord2017 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : starlord2017 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ErionMUD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ErionMUD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ErionMUD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ErionMUD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ErionMUD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ErionMUD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blindgamer28 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ErionMUD via Audiogames-reflector