Lord of the flies help.

Hi guys.
Before I do this, I'd like to say that I'm not asking for cracks.
I just don't know any other way of doing this.
So, Could someone please give me a text version of lord of the flies?
I need it for english class and the audible version is in text.
I need to put it on my polarris so that I can follow along with everyone else.
I can't get bookshare as it is quite expensive here in South Africa.
If there is another way, please suggest it to me?
If not, would someone please upload a copy for me to use?
Again, asking for cracks is definitely not my intention here.
Anyway, I'm at school so gonna have to leave you now.
Enjoy