Re: Grand theft Access

So here's a few things I think would be useful, in versions of the add-on:
talking speedometer, (or using beep queues,
)  Script to check the location of the set waypoint using the already existing zoning information,
ability to check if there's anything directly ahead of you; (current direction +-5-8 degrees)
check distance between player and nearest police ped or car when wanted
ability to have script detect what you're aiming at using the aim assist, (may be far fetched due to the way the hashes work)
snap to direction keystrokes?

auto turns for cars to make sure they stay on streets... may be a bit much
descriptions of scenarios being undertaken by nearby peds, E.G: A ped doing pushups, construction worker using jackhammer, male Police officer eating a doughnut, etc.
BTW not sure if you knew this, but in most cases the second letter of the ped name designates it as male or female, like S_M_M_marine_01, (male) or S_F_Y_hooker_01, (Female, except for certain in-cut scene characters and animals, which have the designation as A_C_cat, A_C_deer, etc.
ability to check your health or car's health if you don't have god mode via a trainer
ability to check in game time and date
maybe an accessible alternative to the phone? again may be far fetched
some way to find doors in buildings? obviously things like walls are going to be really hard to find, as I don't think they show up as object hashes; just as things on the map. but actual object detection, like Fence 10 meters to the south, would be nice albeit a bitch to actually implement due to non-descriptive object hashes at times
probably much much more if I think about it
Of course these features wouldn't all happen at once, but just some ideas for your roadmap.
I have spent so much time modding and messing with GTA5 it's not even funny, though I'm not a programmer, so my usual thing is modifying handling files, popcycles and gameconfigs to my liking, and using a talking version of simple trainer one of my friends developed.
I'd love to help with this project in what ever way I can, (Testing, documentation, whatever else you might need) if your open to it. This will definately enrich the gameplay experience for me and I'm sure a lot of people, so thanks for doing this.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : speeder via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Blindgamer28 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Blindgamer28 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : speeder via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector