an accessible restaurant game for android

hi guys I found an accessible restaurant simulation game on play store but unfortunately the game is available in Spanish language. I sent an email to developer of this game if he can translate to English and he said I can't speak English.
I have a suggestion: if some one knows both of English an Spanish language it would be good to helping the developer to translate to English.
he needs one guy who can speak English an Spanish very well.