Re: another (story)

I kindly, regretably , respectfully and with all humility ask that this young boy be temporarily banned from our site.  It may not reenforce the concept that what he is writing is just pure smut unfit for our already somewhat distressed community and certainly not healthy, productive or otherwise beneficial in any respects.
The fact that he did not take a hint from the reaction concerning his first story out here of such nature shows to me, at least, that nothing but immediate action in the form of consequence will stand a chance of teaching him anything.  I understand that there is a need to try and be careful not to tread on the line of free speech, but I believe this is an abuse of it.  To write a small disclaimer that says  you shouldn't read if you are easily offended merrits the question, if you're writing it on a site where you know people more than likely will be offended by the material, why even post it?  Indeed the very first sentence in post 1 has a snarky, sarcastic tone scattered throughout its content and delivery.
And I quote, "ok ok ok, I know you guys don't like these, but I just couldn't resist!"
1.  He seriously cannot help himself and is, for that reason, not sound and or stable enough to contribute much of worth to the community at present.  Whatever factors may be at play here are beyond the scope of our control, but there are other young minds out here just like his that can easily be influenced, manipulated and or flat out decensitized by this and to this content which can lead to further complications down the road.
2.  He really can help himself and chooses not to because the kick of toxic attention to him is more rewarding than the possibility of no attention at all.  Such behavior is dangerous in that the question becomes, at what point will he stop?  When does he personally feel he's crossed the line?  I do not believe we should suffer further reprocussion because someone is trying to see how far they can push the boundaries.
If you have read this far and are a moderator/administrator of this site I sincerely thank you and hope that you will at the very least heavily consider my words and, I'm sure, those of many other members of this community.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindgamer2000 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : christian via Audiogames-reflector