Re: I'm really really glad rs is back in 2020!

I still have a little fun with RS now and again. I especially like playing Monopoly against bots. It goes so quickly, and has taught me some good strategies because while those bots aren't always intelligent, sometimes they're absolutely ruthless.
I confess that a lot of the games where you bet just don't interest me much, but I had some good times back in the day playing Cards Against Humanity with a few friends while we were also all on skype. Usually involved alcohol. Was good fun.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector