Re: Are we as human beings prone to becoming corrupted with power?

Well have any of you played yes magisty and yes sire on alexa?
After playing these games, I can appreciate the game those in power must play even if you are a good guy.
In yes magisty, you can  have a lot of cash, and you can be all powerfull or have nothing and still be in control, go above or below max or min power and money and someone will take it for themselves, or you corrupt and get replaced or simply you just become a noone.
In yes sire you are a lord under the king.
You can't have all the power, and you can't have no power and you can't be without cash or having to much.
Power and the game is a dirty thing.
Be to nice or to mean and you lock out.
Finding the medium is really fucking hard.
In yes magisty I managed to survive for a while but eventually I made a mistake because I got complacent.
In yes sire, I sometimes barely lasted a turn or 2.
Being in power is really hard.
Juggling it is really hard, and not all can or should have the responsability.
Or you could believe in one thing and eventually it has its maximum point.
Knowing when to quit is one thing, but a lot of don't know and think we should be able to do whatevr and it will be all fine.
And at the start it probably is but not for ever.
Being in power is hard work.