Pokemon mystery dungeon dx on switch has an auto move feature

I found this out while reading a review. Granted, the mystery dungeon games have always gotten average reviews, so I'm not too surprised that this one did as well. What did catch me off guard though, was the mention of an auto move feature. I have never known these particular brand of pokemon games to have this feature, so this is a first if I am correct in my guess. That should significantly increase the playability of this game for us, since the older games never had any wall sounds to help with audio navigation. With this bit of revelation, would any switch owners be willing to take the plunge and test the playability of this game?