Re: Circus masters revenge, new iOS audio defence type shooter game

So, given that this last update and yes, I even downloaded it just to see what all the none hype was all about and I'm not at all impressed. Menus still lag like a fucking bitch, you're not taking our suggestions and I highly doubt that if y'all ever release an update again in the future, it's going to be the following... Adding a few new stuff but not fixing the bugs that we all have been talking about for months now. You claim , that this update took months to prepare, you claim, that you listen to us and took the needed steps to fix whatever needed to be fix. but still. Nothing. I would have thought more would have gone into this update sense, you also state that you will be taking all of our feedback and putting them into place. No. In fact, this is completely opposite from what you have stated. If you claim that your game is great, what makes it so? Maybe it's the fact that oh, I don't know, you've done all the writing and not... Coded a single line of code? That's what a game dev does, of which, you also, claim yourself to be. I'm sorry y'all. I'm still not done. but if no-one is gunna speak of the truth for this company, then I will sense a lot of us are not doing their job at standing up. I see some shit that shouldn't  be in a company. and Oh, wait, an $800 that you spend on a server that only needed to do what the fuck, what? I'm running a lot of shit off of 2 servers and I'm paying like $50 a month for mine. You don't need a server that big. Perhaps your devs or so called devs that you have hired  are not as intelligent as you, may think they  are. As a leader, you need to pick people that you know, can get the job done and not do  half ass shitty, buggy work just to get a game out there. Oh yeah, and beta testers. If you, would have done a better job at selecting your alfa testers and yes, I say alfa because before going into beta, some, or most would think that you would have at least a couple of alfa testers to test before going into beta and even then, you yourself didn't do a good job at testing everything out yourself. You state you did, but didn't. I can tell. Hey and look. Quack shot still doesn't even work for most of us if not all. I still can't get that thing to work. And you say you tested that to? ah, I think not. I think y'all need to pull this shit from the App Store, redo your game interface because lets face it. That alone, is not even what I call a production state at, fucking all. It just looks like you devs just through that shit together and din't give any thought as is this gunna work for everyone? Is it laggy? What can we do to make that shit better? I get it if it was your first release and it indeed was. But I would hope that this update, would have fixed a lot of the stuff that you... Claimed it did. Sorry, but this isn't working out. I'm about to give this game a 1 star review and I'll be posting the same shit on there as I did in here. Oh yeah and don't tell me that I'm off my rocker and I'm sure a lot of other people feel the same, exact thing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joe80 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector