Re: **Important!** Extremely valuable items for sale!

Okay, first... @31, funly enough, I was thinking about not all that long ago. Fun to see someone was brave enough to actually make that. And @23, my prayers out to you. Thankfully for me, I have a decent constitution, so I doubt it would knock me out, but likewise, my friend might be a bit more at risk. I doubt it would kill her, but she has had issues with at least one viral infection making her ill for months. And due to recent circumstances, I'd rather not lose any more people. That being said, as I said earlier, you and your family will be in my prayers. Thank you again for the fun you've given me during your time on this forum. Best health to you and your wife,  Nocturnus.
That being said, who wants a slice of pineapple pizza!? LOL!!! It's cheaper than the toilet paper offered a bove.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector