Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

India so far has only seventy or so cases, and out of them, only one person has died.

Come to think of it, I am actually for once pleasantly surprised by the actions of the government here, since well, you know, India does not have very great reputation when it comes to government among the people here.

Also, almost all the cases have resulted from the people who came back from abroad.

Of course then there is the other side: Yesterday, I saw the news that some people decided that it would be a bright idea to sell the used masks in the black market. there were literally hundred thousand masks stored within the wearhouse, and soon as those people got the news that they have been found out, they just put the masks in the plastic bags, thrown them irresponsibly, and ran away.

Medical personnel have to come in the morning, since all of this took place in night, and then sterilize the hole thing and clear it up.

While it maybe in the bad taste, I actually am having a field day holding the fact that I am introvert over my friends and my mom's head, since they always bugged me to go out more.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : angel_diva22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : angel_diva22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector