Re: We don't need kids in this forum. Never!

I stated using this forum when i was   11, i registered in 2016 but i knew about it   sence 2015, back then i didn't know  a hole lot about audiogaming and  my english was very bad, now that i look at my  very first  few post i laugh about them
you were wonce   a kid when you first came here and registered on the forum, i was wonce 2, but now  i am groing up, i'm not that kind of a guy  i used to be, same goes for others, also how  are they going to  controle     the registration if  this kind of a system is introduced? mods/admins have enough to strugle with already

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : targor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Patrick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : pool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : saqib mir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arjan via Audiogames-reflector