Is this worth creating?

Hello there, community
so I discovered that blind community has a lot of forums and communities about a lot of stuff, but I think that we're missing something, and that's a place where we can share our ideas and projects and get a really mature and constructive feedback.
So I have a small question.
Will you be interested about a discord server, where you'll be ableto promote your projects : (music, sfx, games, books etc etc...), and get a constructive feedback and eventualy someone to colab with?
If you are, then please check yes in the pool, and write me what do you expect from the server in this topic. I'll reply ASAP...

Thx for your time.
Tissman