Re: what is the history of your country?

Let me try not to do so in the example of 1, since everyone's country history has questionable things but 1 did a good job at not bringing them up while keeping it to the point.

Long long ago, on a continent far, far away, there lived a group of individuals who were not satisfied with how things were run on their land, so having a desire for freedom from their current ruling powers, they set out in search of a new land to settle, and that land is where I live today. The old settlers encountered the natives of the land, which lead to many conflicts that lasted through the centuries, as each group struggled to find a way to coexist. As time went on, and as technology improved, the settlers expanded their settlements, and made many exploratory expeditions into the wildlands, until at last, they could be found throughout the entirety of the land.

Afterwards, many racial differences were the focal point of the struggle for the next generation, and many immigrants came to this new world in search of a new beginning, which is how my family came to exist here. One thing worth mentioning is that in those days, while war consumed the world for the first time, that generation of settlers was able to reconcile with the land they left so long ago. And after the world was consumed with war again, we had many more racial struggles which I wont get into here. Over time, it just became a given that the united states of america would be a melting pot of many peoples, cultures and religions, which brings us to today.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : matthew2004 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector