Re: File Repository - Would it Be a Good Idea?

Hmmm you could always use something like keybase.
I have been seriously thinking about podcasting about keybase and I may still do that at some point.
But yeah people have tried bgt and other things on bt sync, the repo wasn't used what it was supposed to be for.
Neither were  ftp sites made for the same thing.
A lot of audio books, pirated stuff and viruses.
I think something like keybase where you manage it yourself.
People could email you links to things but you alone would have to manage it yourself.