Re: Bookrage's choiceofgames reviews

This one does seem a little weird and I admit there is probably a lot I didn't see. This is my first impression but if future plays (and there may be future plays) cause me to adjust my opinnion of it, I will write a second, updated review.

I'm running out of games I have played before. And soon, my game reserve is going to run out. This is one I just finished, but I agree I may have to eat my words when I  play it again.

For future notes, I will write new reviews if replays cause me to change my opinion.