Re: prepare for covid 19

I wish people would quit with the it's just a flu bro argument, we don't know anywhere enough about Covid-19 at this stage to even think about saying that with any certainty.
Swanning about, living your life to the fullest is absolutely going to help with the spread of the virus as you may end up with it and not know you have it for a significant amount of time.
You typically know you have the flu within a couple of days of being exposed to it, where as this thing has an incubation period of 2-14 days, with some cases as high as 28 days.
We don't even know if you can earn immunity to Covid-19 at this stage, we we can't even make up our mind about how long the virus can live outside the human body.  Some people say 60 minutes, others a day.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector