Re: First Announced On Eyes-Free List: Voxmate - Calling All Beta Testers

Hi.

I'm going to get an android nokia phone on friday and will try this out.

I'm good at using tech but like the idea of this.

As for android being bad, it isn't. There's a lot you can do on it that you can't on apple and apple charges so much cash for their phones it's unbelievable.

I'm sticking to android from now on and once my contract with apple is up, I'll never use one of there products again.

There business practises aren't good and I'm sure google have done some shadey things in the past but at least they give you the ability to use your phone for whatever you wish to use it for.

The only downside is that a person using android might need sighted asistance to turn on talkback if the two finger hold gesture doesn't work on the setup screen but apart from that, I personally think android is better than apple is quite afew ways and hope to see more blind people switching to a cheeper phone that can do the same as IPhones can in the future.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector