Re: The forgotten islands, a new online rpg

yeah, this is actualy groundbreaking , put a little bit more of work and content and we'll get an awesome MMORPG. Can't wait for the update. I am getting sick seeing my friends waisting time in an online clone game. got to show them a true online game, lol.
Take your time though, I'll be waiting till it's ready.
and I think it's ok to get a fresh start again.