Re: Doing it Right - brain-busting puzzle

When you say negation and logical constructions, what exactly do you mean? Hard to say with so little detail.

It probably still wouldn't be all that interesting for me, because it's not one of the genres I'm most fond of; while I mentioned Beatstar and Rhythm Rage above, and they're certainly amazing games, I don't play them all that often either. But hopefully, others would enjoy it if there was more to it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Kostiantyn via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Kostiantyn via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Kostiantyn via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector