Re: How can I rename my user folder without remaking the account?

You probably can't because of all the hard links in things that end up with absolute paths in them for whatever reason, but I'll be interested to find out if there is in fact a way.  Maybe doing the rename and adding a junction point would get it working.  I wanted to do this myself once, but none of the solutions I looked at seemed entirely safe.