Maxiaids, and some of the products

Hello all,
I tried talking to people from Maxiaids about ordering a Braille travel chess set and a men's Seiko braille watch. They have it but they are profitting from wire transfers, shipping oversees by not giving shipping quotas etc, saying that they don't receive international payments by credit card, although they charge my account and then they cancel the order. I would like to buy those 2 products but I don't want to contact these people anymore, as they are a pure symbol of irresponsible and careless behaviour.
So would you please recommend me another company or a distributer that sells specifically these two products?
Thanks to everyone in advance and best regards!