Re: Does anyone have the Go Xlr microphone mixer?

Yep, I've been using one for about 2 months now and have been using it pretty much daily, as well as while doing PG13 streams.

Someone already asked about this some time ago, I wrote a more detailed explanation here (it's post #2 in case the link doesn't bring you to it directly.

But, the TLDR is that the software itself isn't accessible due to the graphical toolkit they're using, but all of the configuration is saved in very easy to read and modify text files so you can configure everything easily even without it. We also have contact with the developers so it's also likely the software will be fixed