Re: undead-assault is back!

Hello @ManuelCortez. Please fix these Bugs. If you paste something with the control v keys, the game won't send that message, even if it does. Also, the people we revive in the past seem to be death for a very long time. This does not always happen. And add the following options, select output device allows us to choose an audio device. Music volume allows us to change the sound of the music. Also select channel for chat. There is a server error in the option. Also can't you go back to the old sounds? They were much, much better. Also, the main server does not work and the beta server only needs to appear in the game's betas. Also, if we create a public game while playing on a server, we throw it at us and we can create a public game if we enter it again, but people cannot see it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fawazar94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lav andric via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : secret_land via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : secret_land via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Adel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector