Re: Some android questions from a newbie.

Hi.

@angel, thanks but i'm sticking with the BlindShell.

@haily_merry, the BlindShell phone won't have reddit unless the people put it on there.

It's a phone like in the days of talks. It has what i need, whatsapp and reddit would be nice but they're not something I must have to get a phone.

I only have one person on whatsapp I talk to and I can message him and as for reddit, old.reddit.com works just fine.

I'm sticking with the BlindShell and know I'll be happy with it.