Re: infini crawl, text dungeon crawling rpg similar to the wastes.

Okay, I just had a truly godly game on hardd. i began at scene 85 at level 30, and finished at scene 504 (yes 504), at level 40!
By the end a normal enemy was doing over 1100 a hit, it took judicious use of potions, and judicious use of ubatranks and firebombs for the bosses, indeed when I eat humble pie these days tends to be dictated by how many ubatranks I have.

Only one thing though. By the finish potions were doing sort of 50 points of healing each, and yet I'd have to be healing over 1000 health which was a bit bonkers.
I know we've discussed extra ideas for healing potions, but in the mean time, any chance of setting so that using the "potion" button automatically uses enough potions to get you back to full health without you having to hammer away?

Also, the potion related achievements sort of got a bit crazy towards the end there too.