Re: granblue fantasy versus discussion topic

This is definitely one of the most accessible fighting games I've seen in a while, though it might not seem so at first because like most fighting games you will get obliterated online initially. I'm actually starting to hold my own in ranked, but I don't know how long that will last. Pretty much everything in the game has sound cues, including jumps and the universal overhead. Unlike most fighting games it doesn't delay the sounds really far after the visuals either. Both the ps4 and steam versions have stereo audio, too. The steam game has the panning kind of compressed towards the center, but I think the overall panning ranges are the same as the ps4 version.

Everything up until the second to last boss of the rpg mode is playable completely. The bosses have audio queues for their attacks that you can use to dodge as a blind person, though you have to get creative with how you do it sometimes. The last few bosses really gave me trouble accessibility wise, I had to use co-op mode to do it. Everything else, like the menus/weapon upgrading/etc, in rpg mode appears to be doable with OCR though.