Problem running manamon 2

Hi

So, here's the problem:
I installed Manamon2, switched off windows defender, and when I ran the shortcut, here's the error message I got:
RPG.exe could not be run.
Error: code 1450: insufficient system resources exist to complete the desired request.

And then, it deletes rpg.exe.
When I checked with the manual, my computer meets the system requirements properly.
Help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Pranav