I want a name for my upcoming game

hello, so, i'm really not creative with names, and i'm working on this game for sometime, I want names from you, let me explane what's the game about
so, baisikly you set up a map, and enter how much idiots you want to spawn, and when your idiots spawn they will start running everywhere, and they will start killing each other with tuns of stuf, they will use swords, thro things, grenades, bombs, guns, anything, the game ends when only 1 idiot left, and this idiot will just run around till you exit, simple, but I love such tipes of games, now, I want your creativety with names, your name will be in the read me as a credit for the best name, bring it on!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector