Re: Now accepting submissions: the software Archive, by Nathan Tech

Hello!
I'm pretty certain we've tracked down most of the access issues for the archive now and I'm happy to announce phase 2 of the project.
I am extremely pleased to announce that the Software Archive will now host and support Abandonwear software providing it meets our terms and conditions!
For clarification, this is software that still works but is no longer in development.
I look forward to submissions!