please help with creating a ubuntu virtual machine

Hi all, i am using virtual box. I downloaded ubuntu 18.4 LTS and i want to use it in a virtual machine to see how it works. Can any one please tell me how to make when i want to use ubuntu in a virtual machine with virtual box? here is what i already did:
I created the machine, called it ubuntu, selected linux as the OS, 64 bit as that is what i downloaded, and when i try to start it, the thing keeps on asking me to browse to the ISO file. but here is the thing: That menu or what ever is not accessible.