Re: Games and toys for young children!

I agree with alot of people here, get some legos, I think you can get braille instructions for some of them, or so I have herd.
There is also bopit, I have one myself and it can be played by 2 people, also books with pictures in them, the bigger children can read and the smaller ones can just look at the pictures.
If you have the nerve, get a rubic's cube, I have one in braille and I wanted to trow it out the window manny times.
Also, if you have an iPhone, hatch pet or what ever the name is kinda cute, but simple.
Because your kids are sighted, just get the talking tom or Angela games, I know there are more like dogs and stuff and play together.
If you have an echo or a dot, try Dark's list of games for it, I can put a short one in here if needed too, or if you can get Google assistant or a google home mini, play trivia, that thing is cool.
I have alot in my head now, but I will have to pick some other stuff and put it in another post, this is getting long and I am rambling.
The only important stuff is to have fun, no matter what you do.