Re: C++ fixed width and strange 0 truncation

SDL_Color is provided by SDL2. As I'm already using SDL2 I thought I should go ahead and use what is provided. I'm just story my colors in SDL_Color structs and getting the r, g, b, and a values when needed.
I'm not as familiar with the bitwise operators as I should be, mostly due to lakck of use, but I will also keep that in mind.