Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' 35% OFF @itch.io (must have for rpg fans)

Hey Guys,

Warsim is 35% off right now on itch.io so if you like kingdom management/rpg games now is the time to get it

Link here - https://itch.io/s/29091/35-pandemic-dis … tay-inside

For those who don't know about Warsim it's a kingdom management game that was greatly inspired by Mount and Blade, Dwarf fortress, King of Dragon Pass, and the Elder scrolls series. It's still fairly obscure but has a 96% positive rating on steam from just over 200 reviews

It's been in development for years and was built primarily to challenge a rather annoying trend I noticed in rpgs where you play as a king/ruler where you can't do very much at all, want to feast, want to kill your advisors, want to declare a law taxing people for breathing, or hire staff to run your kingdom while you gamble away the kingdoms gold on pit fights and snail races, In Warsim you can.

Some of the games more notable features include

A huge world with 100s of unique locations including hidden cities, giant markets filled with tons of stuff to do and lots of randomisation and tons more.

A throne room where you are tasked with talking to and dealing with or ignoring the people of your realm, depending on the size of your kingdom this could be 10 people or 1000s. You will encounter gamblers, bards, tricksters, goblins, mercenaries, common folk, beggars, and tons of others from a pool of 1000s of different dynamic encounters. You can of course just hire a steward to deal with the throne room for you however!

A procedural fantasy race system that has been in development for years through a mix of my own work and lots of help from the Warsim community and now can produce exactly 75,066,204 possible races. Which pretty much ensures all the races seen in your gameworld will never been seen again. You might find Seafaring Goblins, Fire Orcs, Eyeless Elves, Orange Ogretaurs, Inbred Trench Dwarves, and millions more races you couldn't imagine!

A dynamic arena in your kingdom where heroes rise and fall, there is much you can do here if you own it including hosting tournaments and setting rules. It can also be found in many states and sizes

Tons of mini games such as snail racing, a mini dnd game, animal pit fighting and at least 10+ others you can find in taverns and locations around the world, or you can hire a gamemaster to play them directly from your throne room.

There are also absolutely abysmally terrible procedurally generated bards, including Goblin Drummers, Orc Grunters, Gnome Whistlers, and Vampyric lute players. I'm not going to pretend they are good but they are funny!

The ability to send your men to find monsters from the depths of the world you can train and fight with other monsters, with 27'000 possible monsters and 45 different opponents. (this feature was player suggested)

The ability to get absolutely hammered in one of the 15+ taverns of the world, my personal favourite being goblin taverns due to their 'vomit holes'

If you're still here after that wall of text, thank you!

I am a solo developer and have been working on this game for 4 years, it's sold just over 14000 copies but is still very obscure among the rpg gaming community and I am trying to slowly bring it out of obscurity.

We have a great community here on audiogames on this thread with over 1800 replies - https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/1655 … -stratogy/

Thank you for reading this, I am happy to answer any questions any of you might have!

If you have the game already but think a friend might like it let them know!

Thanks
Huw Millward (Solo developer of Warsim)