Re: i am board, any good games that has robots in it?

Hey planet life has robots! big_smile

The two megaman games I mentioned are for the capcom play systems 1 and 2. Dont know if retroarch supports those but if not then final turn alpha is pretty accessible in its user interface. I was half joking when I mentioned megaman series, but was completely series when it came to the two particular games. Both power battle and power fighters eliminate all of the platform filled stages for straight up boss battles. One of them even has stereo sounds. I have completed each game.